Sunday, July 5, 2009

Im so mababaw...

Lately , I have been spending my past times watching local shows. I know I’m beginning to be baduy and “Jologs”.

Shows that I watch and follow…

Boys Over Flowers

This show makes me GAGA, as in gaga to death! I always get twitterpated by Jun Pyo and Jan Di. At first, I only watched the show out of curiosity, then came to realize that I was strictly following the show. I love the show it makes me kilig all the time. Pardon me, im so mababaw these days.

Tayong Dalawa

My husband’s been watching the show from the very start. I remember him asking me watch the show for him whenever he’s not around and to relay it to him when he gets home. I would always tease him for that. I never thought that a guy like my husband would watch teleseryes.
I’m not a Kimerald fanatic, I just love the story and the different characters of the show. I like the two D. Garcia’s. But Ramon’s (Coco Martin) character is better.

Eat Bulaga

My favorite noon time show ever since I was a kid.

Startalk and The Buzz
I watch the show every weekends for the latest showbiz chika...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin